Home Nursing ServicesCare for Patients at Home
About Our Services
The Door 2 Door Doctor Home Nursing Services focuses on the provision of nursing services for patients at the comforts of their own home. With majority of families whom steer away from ideas of sending their loved ones to a nursing home due to the conditions of some homes, the worry of whether or not the person would receive the right care and all the more the happiness of the patient being sent to the nursing home, the Door 2 Door Doctor Home Nursing Services quickly becomes the solution most would choose.
The Door 2 Door Doctor Home Nursing Services Includes
- General Nursing Care
- Basic Wound Management
- Nursing Procedures
- Patient Hygiene Management
- Ancillary Services
Services rendered DOES NOT include the following :- Cooking, Washing Dishes, Laundry, Babysitting, House Chores.
The Home Nursing Services DOES NOT include the following :- Cooking, Washing Dishes, Laundry, Babysitting, House Chores.
How Much Do Home Nursing Services Cost?
Door2Door Doctor provides home Nursing Procedures in the comfort of your home without having to go through the hassle of traffic jams, parking problems and long waiting times.
- Wound care for diabetic ulcers, bedsores, traumas or accidents,etc. RM 75-150 per wound
- Changing of urinary catheters or drainage tubes. RM 100-150
- Insertion of NG tubes and tube feeding, RM 100-150
- Stoma care – Tracheostomy , Colostomy or Ileostomy Care. RM 100-150
- Pain management with prescriptions medication from your own doctors or Door2Door Doctors *Contact us for quote
- Bowel Enema or manual evacuation. RM 50-100
- Regular Monitoring of patient’s vital signs and overall medicalAdministration of injections RM 50-100
- Health education for the care giver Complimentary with other services
- Palliative care *Contact us for quote
We also provide a Chaperone whom can be booked by the hour escort patients or your loved ones for medical checkups and doctors appointments. A Chaperone can be hired for as low as RM25 per hour with a min of 4 hours.
Price Quoted may vary based on location of the patient and scope of work.